Bass Bb Whistles
- bass Bb whistle - 270 GBP
- made out of light-weight 28mm bore aluminium tubing with elbow bend head.
Listen to bass Bb sample
- bass Bb/A/G combo set - 410 GBP
- One head with three bodies for bass Bb, A and G, using 28mm bore tubing with elbow bend head.
- bass Bb/A combo set - 340 GBP
- One head with two bodies for bass Bb and A, using 28mm bore tubing with elbow bend head.
This whistle requires large hands for the extra finger stretch, even with piper's grip. Distance between R2 and R3 (hole 5 and 6) is ca 58mm. Hole sizes are a little reduced for an easier reach and covering, hole 5 (R2) is 11.5mm. Both L3 and R3 (hole 3 and 6) are offset by a small amount, to get better covering, even with using piper's grip. Overall length ca. 685mm, mouth to hole 6 distance is about 575mm, so it is a fair stretch on the arms as well. The bend tuning barrel design reduces the overall arm stretch considerably, so that the bass Bb is as easy to finger as the low C.